Here are our 7 Simple Principles of B2B Marketing Strategy spelled out in simple and user friendly terms. By using this guide you should be able to get a handle on your B2B marketing and design a program for success.
Deliver clear, relevant messages consistently well over time to carefully selected - targeted prospects.
- Targeting. Aim your marketing campaigns toward the people who most want to hear from you: Prospects with the same needs and demographics as your best customers.
- Relevance. In a noisy marketplace, people tune out messages that aren’t directly relevant to their interests. Know the needs of the business decision-makers you’re targeting and tailor your messages accordingly.
- Consistency. Marketing across all channels – from paid advertising to sales letters, from websites to face-to-face presentations – should support your brand positioning and consistently repeat the same key statements about who you are, what you do, and how you do it better than anyone else.
- Credibility. Business prospects need to trust and believe you to recommend you or buy from you. Back up your marketing claims with case studies, testimonials, and statistics to establish credibility and position your company as a trusted provider.
- Clarity. Get to the point with straightforward messages that prospects can easily understand and remember. Keep jargon and tech talk to a minimum.
- Frequency. Prospects need to hear from you regularly and often to keep you top of mind. Be visible to be memorable.
- Quality. Marketing campaigns and materials should reflect your company’s stature in your industry and commitment to quality. Going cheap can be expensive in the long run if it costs you the chance to make the sale.
If you need experienced expert help in getting started with these ideas, Contact us Today for a Free 1 Hour Consultation.
Good Luck and Happy Marketing